Under limited supervision, provide complex customer support in the areas of modification, maintenance and repair of digital microwave communications equipment and/or systems.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Function as primary point-of-contact with customers for post-sales services.
2. Provide a full range of post-sales service to customers
3. Review warranty claims, process customer returns and exchanges, and make decisions on expediting service and repairs.
4. Manage and track repair jobs using SalesForce.
5. Provide feedback to engineering and manufacturing on equipment issues and recommend potential changes in procedure and design.
6. Provide technical support to BMS authorized service centers outside the United States as necessary.
7. Complete customer service request with a high degree of completeness, accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through.
8. Provide written and verbal feedback to customer service manager on methods for improving instrumentation and preventing recurrence of problems.
9. Provide customer status reports as needed.
10. Assist in other job duties as required.
Ø Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
Ø Experience: Minimum 5+ yrs. related experience in a manufacturing or customer service environment, as well as experience repairing and troubleshooting RF test systems and equipment.
Ø Skills/Technical Requirements:
· Highly proficient with mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
· Strong ability to analyze complex technical problems
Proven ability to independently anticipate, organize, and manage multiple priorities
Excellent customer and liaison skills
Must be able to handle situations that require complex problem solving
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications