Water / Wastewater Technician
Broadbent & Associates, Inc Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Water / Wastewater Operator Technician
Broadbent & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined consulting firm providing a broad suite of environmental and engineering services to oil companies, mining operations, agricultural companies, municipalities, private industries, governmental agencies, public and private utilities, and developers. Our experienced and highly qualified staff of engineers, geologists, environmental assessors, scientists, and industrial hygienists brings a responsive team-oriented approach to project management.
Broadbent is seeking a Water / Wastewater Operator Technician working with water / wastewater systems. The successful candidate will assist in water supply, treatment, and distribution, and/or wastewater treatment plant operation and maintenance activities. Services are to be provided, in general, for small rural facilities located in the greater Las Vegas Area. Facility types can range from simple to complex. Duties will likely be limited to one specific facility but could include multiple facilities in the future Position will be located at Henderson, Nevada office.
The ability to become Grade I operator is preferred but not mandatory; classes, testing fees and study materials will provided by Broadbent.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (monthly premiums for medical insurance fully funded by Broadbent and Broadbent contributes a portion to the Health Savings Account)
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Safe Harbor Contribution and Company Match
- Vacation, Holiday, and Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Overtime
- A great work environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance water and wastewater sample collection
- Maintenance of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Work independently in field conditions under supervision of licensed operator
- One year experience working in water / wastewater systems is preferred
- General knowledge of commercial electrical systems (control wiring and pumps)
- General knowledge of commercial plumbing methods
- Strong mathematical skills
- Previous commercial/industry experience
- Strong commitment to safety
- Able to travel within the western regional US.
Broadbent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Broadbent & Associates, Inc
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Broadbent & Associates, Inc