Broadstaff is thrilled to be representing our client, a leader in the Tower Industry of Telecom who owns, operates and builds telecom infrastructure. The company’s connections are made possible by a unique network of communications infrastructure—towers, small cells, and fiber working together to set the stage for new innovation. To bring the world's biggest ideas and possibilities to people and businesses who need them. This is a 12-month Contract to Hire Opportunity in Texas.
Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third-party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Issue vendor POs, as needed
• Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach