BroadStaff is happy to be working with our client, a leading provider of 100% fiber optic internet, television, and telephone services on their full time Construction Project Manager position in the Englewood, OH area.
Whats In It For Me?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 2 Week first year Accrued PTO program from Day 1
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on Day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
Why Is This Job For Me?
Do you excel at leading projects and like balancing more that one at a time? Do you like working in the field and in the office? If you enjoy work that requires you to conduct project meetings, being responsible for project tracking and analysis, balancing budgets, leading teams in the field and oversight of data gathering, metrics, and reports then this may be the career change for you!
- Interface with multiple departments to gather data, update tracking, and drive timelines.
- Run routine reporting related to company performance related to new market launch
- Follow and develop new standards for data analytics and reporting in the organization
- Work with department managers to understand potential key metrics, partner with the department to develop appropriate reporting.
- Work with municipalities and other agencies on permitting and other ROW work.
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field
- Strong understanding of Outside Plant Construction and fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) technology
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to, remain at all times, insurable under the company automobile insurance policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with focus on MS Excel
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a goal-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for production and advertising