Key Account Manager - San Diego
BroadReach Search Partners San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About our Client
Our client is a market leader that offers a unique portfolio of synthetic biology tools and gene editing solutions that are helping to advance drug discovery and Cell & Gene Therapy research. Our client is making waves in the global life science community by rapidly expanding the use of CRISPR technologies in basic research through to preclinical development. The company has a culture characterized by collaboration and forward scientific innovative thinking. This is an exciting time to join a cutting-edge company during their time of rapid growth!
About the Position
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for strategically driving revenue generating opportunities and building customer relationships with key stakeholders at large pharmaceutical companies within the San Diego regional market. Our client is seeking a polished and experienced sales professional that is passionate about leading scientific conversations, consultative customer interactions, and working collaboratively with clients to offer valuable solutions to help accelerate their drug discovery research. This is a sophisticated and high-visibility role that offers significant potential for career advancement within the company.
About the Job Requirements
- Territory: San Diego
- 5+ years of technical sales experience with molecular biology, cell biology, and/or CRISPR. Research experience in a relevant area is a plus.
- Managed and closed business with big pharma accounts in the territory.
- Rolodex and established relationships with the key stakeholders at key pharma accounts in the San Diego area.
- Thrives in a fast paced sales environment and has successfully closed strategic multi-departmental deals with key pharma customers.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- PASSIONATE about their work and a team player that thrives in a matrixed sales environment.
- Self-starter that has an entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- BS is required. MS/Ph.D. is preferred.
BroadReach Search Partners
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BroadReach Search Partners