Broad Waverly Staffing Abington, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client , a full service accounting firm is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their Abington, PA office. In this role you will oversee the preparation, review and quality control of all tax returns. The Tax Manager will also oversee and train staff employees who are involved in tax preparation, and assist clients with their related tax questions and analysis.
- Preparation and review all federal, state and local income tax returns
- Working with staff to train them on how to accurately and efficiently prepare tax returns
- Perform various accounting activities necessary to generate a trial balance for tax preparation
- Interface with various taxing authorities to remedy tax notices
- Oversee taxing authority income tax audits
- Prepare book to tax reconciliation schedules
- Prepare and implement various work-flow and tax review procedures to promote efficiency and high levels of quality control
- Perform accounting activities to support client requests throughout the year
- Perform other related tax and accounting duties as requested by Firm Partner(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- During busy season, ability to work after hours and on Saturdays
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- CPA or Enrolled Agent
- Working knowledge of tax software and proficient in of Microsoft Office and Windows
Broad Waverly StaffingWhy Work Here?
Whether you are looking for a flexible schedule, better pay or new opportunities, Broad Waverly can help you achieve your goals.
Broad Waverly Staffing is Monmouth and Ocean County’s oldest independently owned and operated staffing service. Broad Waverly has maintained a leadership position helping clients address the complexities of managing workforce solutions in a variety of industries. Our range of services has grown steadily over 45 years to match the requirements of our clients.
99 Corbett Way Suite 101Abington, PA