Serving clients nationally, BrkThru Digital offers programmatic, SEM, paid social, OTT and emerging digital media solutions that deliver powerful marketing results for businesses in revolutionary new ways.
This position is entirely virtual and work from home with requirements for travel to client meetings and company events.
BrkThru Digital is looking to hire a Senior Director, Client Success in the Midwest with a preference in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisana.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, who works with a sense urgency and passion, and thrives in this early stage, market development phase. This new role will work closely with local sales teams and leadership teams. This is an ideal role for a solutions-based seller who is comfortable building new lists, prospecting and closing new business. Compensation for this position is base plus commission and a generous bonus package.
- Be successful with cold calling, prospecting and scheduling your own appointments as this is a front-line seller role focused on Regional Agencies and Direct Clients in the your designated regional territory
- Expert level understanding of exchange platform, programmatic, digital media, and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value proposition for clients to drive business unit, performance, growth and revenue
- Establish strong relationships with advertising agency and client-direct personnel, including all decision-makers and key influencers from junior media planners to top management
- Act as a digital media mentor and resource to our client base and general sales staff
- Meet and Exceed Revenue Targets
- Become a positive and influential presence in your region
- Minimum 5 years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales
- Proven experience selling Digital and Programmatic offerings
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Consistent performer and responder to daily, weekly and monthly sales KPI’s
- Demonstrable experience at new market and revenue development
- Previous traditional media experience (Outdoor, Radio, Events and Sponsorship Print sales, etc.) a plus
- Deep contacts with Regional Agencies and Direct Clients with focus on Healthcare Services, Retail, Travel/Tourism, Automotive, Higher Education, and Government is a plus
- Independent, Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast pace, early stage environment
- Intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about how to advance our Regional offerings
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for our Digital Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Regional travel estimated to be 25-50% of the time