Digital Media Analyst
- Support Media team with insights, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Support Client Services by providing Media insights, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Assist as needed with monthly and end of campaign reporting to key clients
- Monitor campaign performance for key clients
- Communicate as needed with key clients on campaign performance, insights, and recommendations.
- Provide data driven recommendations to help shape campaign strategy and business renewals.
- Analyze data sets to uncover trends and areas for campaign optimization. Communicate these to internal and external teams as actionable next steps.
- Work closely with the Senior Analyst and Media teams to learn all aspects of Brkthru reporting and optimizations.
- Identifying data patterns and what they mean as it applies to creative/messaging, bid strategies, and more.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, Beeswax, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital advertising performance across display, video, search, social, audio and digital tv channels. Be comfortable in media trading across these channels as well as providing demonstrated, measurable success.
- Proficiency using software such as: Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Google Data Studio, Domo, Tapclicks, Excel, Power Point.
- 2-4 years’ experience trading or optimizing media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
BrkThru Digital was founded to put clients first! We are an all-virtual workplace with employees located in seventeen states. We are a solutions-focused company who finds ways to say YES! We work with both clients directly and with all types of agencies from around the United States and internationally. Our account teams are well-versed and experienced in running digital marketing and media for all verticals including, CPG, HealthCare, Pharmaceuticals, Higher Education, and Automotive to name a few.