Brixmor Property Group Roswell, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Legal Assistant position reports to the Counsel in the Legal Department; and supports the Regional Legal Team. This position is required to handle multiple administrative duties on a daily basis in support of the Legal function. The position requires organization, accuracy, and attention to detail, relationship building skills, verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality.
- Independently manages a wide variety of administrative functions in the Legal Department.
- Processes a high volume of legal documents, including leases, amendments, license agreements, and ancillary lease documents.
- Provides general administrative duties: correspondence, coping, filing, mailing, answering phones and transcription.
- Creates and manages department filing and Document Management protocols.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments, tenants, and tenant attorneys to resolve issues or refer to others for resolution.
- Prepares and maintains monthly reports and other legal documentation as needed.
- Uses software programs to update reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintains databases of various documents (L, R and N drives).
- Maintains proper documentation of legal records.
- Prepares department invoices for the AP department.
- Generates check requests and follow-up re: same.
- Back up receptionist and ADF Processor.
- Arranges travel, meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Performs Notary Public duties as needed (preferred but no required).
Required Skills & Experience:
- A High School diploma and college degree or secretarial schooling or equiv. preferred.
- A minimum of three years of administrative experience.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through at least 3+ years related experience.
- Proven ability utilizing variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (i.e. JD Edwards, Microsoft Office)
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
Brixmor Property Group
LegalView all jobs at Brixmor Property Group