At Brix our main goal is to promote our client’s business and brand through strategic communication by tying accurate demographic research with communication strategy. Brix enables brands to attain greater market shares. We do this by directing our business campaigns to specific target audiences and ensuring that they benefit as well.
Right now, we are looking for our next bright and talented Business Development Manager to help us achieve our goal of marketing and expanding knowledge of our client’s brand. To achieve this, our Business Development Manager helps us identify new markets and business opportunities. You will come up with long term strategic goals, build relationships with potential consumers, maintain existing business accounts, and lead marketing team with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Conduct target market research
- Work with marketing team on developing communication strategy on behalf of our business partners
- Identify and qualify prospective partners and clients
- Handle high volume of client interactions and engagements
- Create new retention practices
- Manage and conduct presentations
- Track and record activity on client’s accounts to ensure we are promoting our clients’ business effectively.
- Engage, develop, and maintain relations with prospective and current business partners
- Understand company’s needs and develop strategic solutions to fill those needs.
- Uphold and expand our brand and image by representing the business in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Great analytical skills
- Understanding of market and business practices
- Knowledge of company, product, and company needs
- Business Degree or equivalent marketing experience preferred
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager