Looking for a company that values your potential and your desire to succeed? Eager to work on one of your biggest client accounts to date? Then this may be the role for you!
This newly published Junior Account Manager position is being offered by one of our fastest growing customer acquisition clients in the York area! Due to continued success with its key client account, Verizon telecommunications, our client is in need of a full time Junior Account Manager to assist in the customer account management and new business development efforts of their Verizon telecommunications campaign!
Responsibilities of the Junior Account Manager (Verizon):
- Maintain, drive and develop new business prospect list provided by the client – Verizon.
- Gather & utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and increase telecommunications subscriptions in the designated territory.
- Meet with business prospects to pitch products/services available specifically to them with the goal of generating new business or upgrading existing clientele telecommunication subscriptions. (Door to door consumer interaction will be required).
- Follow-up with past subscription users for feedback on telecommunications products and services purchased with the goal of re-instating or upgrading customer subscriptions.
- Complete subscription transaction paperwork to initiate or update any customer subscription setups, changes, etc.
- Exceed new and repeat customer acquisition and new/repeat business targets
- College degree or in the process of completion
- One to three years of experience in advertising, marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field is preferred but recent grads are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role.
This is a full time, permanent role. Position offers a competitive performance-based compensation. Full training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.