Senior Director, Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role
As the Senior Director, Commercial Real Estate Sales you will be a dynamic, collaborative sales leader with experience in physical security systems and IoT technology in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Multifamily space.
You will lead a sales team focused on creating, cultivating, and enhancing relationships with current and potential customers in the CRE and Multifamily market while driving adoption of Brivo’s intelligent building management solutions to Commercial Real Estate developers, owners and operators.
If you have 5+ years of successful experience in solution selling, dealer/distribution channel management, long sales cycles, land and expand strategy, and key relationships with C-Suite, VP, and Director level decision makers in Commercial Real Estate and Multifamily, apply to lead our Commercial Real Estate team today!
In this role you will also be expected to:
● Mentor and coach the CRE and Multifamily sales team towards actions and initiatives that drive demand and increase market share for Brivo solutions with Commercial Real Estate customers
● Prospect large/enterprise, multi-site end-user account opportunities through various means including networking, industry events, cold calling, social media, etc.
● Qualify prospective customers and identify areas where our solutions can provide value to drive Brivo solutions into new CRE and Multifamily projects and retrofit opportunities.
● Collaborate with Marketing to maximize sales campaigns through end-user communication
● Ensure the achievement of assigned personal and team business targets
● Accurately manage a CRM sales pipeline to forecast quota achievement
● 10+ years of experience in CRE and Multifamily industry solution sales at the Enterprise end-user level
● 2+ years of sales management experience leading sales professionals
● Demonstrated track record of success meeting assigned sales quotas on a consistent basis
● Proven success in making contact directly with end-user decision-makers, qualifying opportunities, establishing value propositions, and building relationships
● Ability to identify and collaborate with prospective customers at many levels of an organization
● Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, professional and well organized manner
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audiences
● Desire to contribute to the overall goals and efforts of the organization
● Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required
● Must be located near a major airport
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Brivo
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?