Accounts Payable and Corporate Spend Manager
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to manage all global activities in the accounts payable function and all tasks necessary to accomplish the organization’s accounts payable and corporate spend objectives, including relationships with external auditors, and state and federal agencies. This includes but is not limited to leading and directing accounts payable daily activities, such as policies, systems, procedures, training and career planning for staff; planning, coordinating and managing accounts payable and expense reporting functions; as well as providing oversight of the accounting systems used for accounts payable.
You will also be expected to:
- Create and implement changes to work assignments, methods or procedures to meet operational needs and improve accuracy, timeliness and efficiencies in the AP process
- Manage and review the invoice entry process through our AP automation tool to ensure proper coding, invoice approval and timeliness and identifies corrective actions for problem invoices
- Review accounts payable aging reports and payment requests from suppliers & employees to ensure timely approval of invoices and payments
- Coordinate the verification of open purchase orders and works with personnel to clear problem receipt information, as required
- Manage and review the setup of new vendors including payment terms and banking information
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships to resolve processing issues with Finance team members and members of other departments; manages vendor relationships
- Supervise and provide needed guidance to the AP Specialist
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies
- Oversee all tax-related processes, including 1099 tax information
- Responsible for timely processing and auditing of electronic expense reports through our corporate spend management and T&E tool
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field with 3+ years of related professional experience in specialized experience in accounts payable and expense reporting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Progressive experience in accounting/accounts payable and understands US GAAP
- Extensive experience with Netsuite Accounting Software or equivalent
- Extensive experience in AP automation (Stampli, Bill.com or equivalent) and Expense Reporting automation (Certify, Expensify, Concur or equivalent)
- Team please; Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; time managements skills are essential
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView All Brivo Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.