API and Integrations Specialist
Brivo Bethesda, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
In this exciting new API and Integrations Specialist, you will be:
- Assisting the Sr. API & Integration Support Specialist support clients with the latest technology and integrations using the Brivo OnAir RESTful API and fulfilling.
- Assisting with the workload of standard Professional Services.
You will be ensuring our partners can use our API to expand their solutions while working with the Professional Service team to complete jobs/services as needed. You will report to the Professional Services Manager.
In this role you will also be expected to provide and support our customers with all available Professional Services, including but not limited to:
- Support our sales team in opportunities involving the use of the API
- Support Brivo Partners through the development and release of integrated products
- Provide deployment services with customer
- Provide customer support for existing Directory Agent, OKTA, Azure installations
- Consult with partners to facilitate development using the API
- Provide support and deployment assistance for new or existing API integrations
- Assist in creating technical documentation when necessary
- Provide support to partners and clients
- Upload Services, Silver Account Services, and Gold Account Services
- Implementations, Upgrades, Health-Checks, and Tailored Training
- Account Merges and Splits
- 1-3 years of CRM Experience
- High capacity to learn and understand the technical infrastructure and troubleshoot processes
- Knowledge and experience working with RESTful API’s
- Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and provide solutions to newly identified issues
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communication skills
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Brivo