Brivity VA Operations Manager
Brivity Bellingham, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the people and processes around driving the success and retention of current clients, the growth, professional development and retention of virtual assistants, and administrative operations ensure successful delivery of company services.
The ideal candidate has a history of managing operations and ad min/operation teams, building new processes and establishing operations, effectively collaborating and working across international barriers, successfully engaging directly with customers and staff, and is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish tasks and ensure everything meets exceptional standards. Remote team management and experience running teams in the Philippines is a plus.
Brivity provides world-class service, sources and retains best in the industry VA contractors, empowers them with cutting edge technology, communicates professionally, delivers on time, follows up quickly, and does whatever it takes to deliver exceptional service. The Operations Manager builds and manages processes and people to deliver on all of these customer and virtual assistant expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administration of all Human resource, payroll controls, payroll processing, personnel changes, and other administrative needs or processed on behalf of our 250+ international independent contractors
• Manage and build processes around driving the long term success and retention of brivity VA customers, including personally resolving client issues outside the scope of current team's ability and experience
• Manage and build processes around the continued training, development, success, and retention of all virtual assistant independent contractors
• Provide controls around delivery of payroll and payments to independent contractors in order to maintain exact and honest margins on services and full and honest payment to VAs
• Manage and build processes around HR, personnel changes, and other company personnel standards in order to deliver the highest level of service to clients as possible
• Liaise with fulfillment and recruiting teams to deliver exceptional customer service and VA retention
• Discover, build, track, and report key performance metrics to Director of Operations
• Continually improve business processes to allow for scalable growth and retention
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills capable of bridging international and cultural differences• Proven experience building/managing operations teams• Proven experience improving and developing business processes and procedures to address key business concerns and opportunities• Ability to manage payroll, payroll controls, HR activities, and personnel needs for an large team of international independent contractors• Experience developing and training employees to increase productivity and improve customer experience• Proven experience working directly with customers and resolving client concerns• Aptitude in project and customer management processes and systems such as hubspot and trello• Ability to balance multiple teams and directives and customers while delivering on company goals and exceptional customer service• Obsessed with providing customers with an excellent experience through execution of all processes and procedures• Highly flexible and desire to work in a fast paced, quickly changing, start-up like business environment-Proven ability to work independently as well as across diverse teams. Experience running teams based in the Philippines a plus.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position; typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Some flexibility in hours is allowed. Salary DOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. As a policy, the Ben Kinney Companies company does not sponsor employment visas.
Ben Kinney Companies Tech Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Brivity