Aquatics Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pool Location: Sunnyvale and Redwood CityDo you want to have a job where you can really enjoy yourself and make a difference?!Dive in and join us! Come Join an exciting new swim school as our Lead Swim Instructor! Responsibilities would include:
- Engagement with children/swimmers while smiling, singing, and having fun while teaching lessons
- Learning and teaching swimming techniques with an emphasis on survival skills
- Using your training to teach these techniques to all new swim instructors that join our program
- Observing classes and performing coaching reports to ensure proper safety protocols and swim techniques are being followed to British Swim School brand standards
- Conducting monthly in-service meetings and on-going training for the instructor team
- Speaking to parents/customers about their children’s progress
- Current lifeguard certification preferred but not mandatory
- Outgoing, contagious personality
- Willing to learn and able to follow franchise brand standards and guidelines
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
British Swim School of Palo Alto
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at British Swim School of Palo Alto