British Swim School Hudson Waterfront Harrison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Become a part-time swim instructor with British Swim School and finally enjoy your job, because your day will be filled with kids' fun, smiles & laughter. Your teaching will make a real difference in children's lives.
Stop doing unfulfilling work and join a company with a culture and purpose that fits your personality. We're on a mission to make the world a better and safer place. Plus, we pay $16.50/h, offer PTO, have shifts that fit your schedule, and offer internal advancement, personal development reimbursements as well as paid birthdays off.
Sounds interesting? Here are the details:
Why we do what we do
Drowning is the leading cause of accidental death for children, and we're on a mission to stop that. Our PURPOSE is to prevent drownings by teaching children and adults how to swim and enjoy the water safely in a fun way.
Wondering if you can do it?
We can train anyone on how to teach the way we teach. No swim instructor experience is needed. All we need from you is to be a strong swimmer with the ability to swim all 4 strokes, plus an obvious passion for helping children to make progress and succeed.
Want to apply?
We are very selective about who we allow joining our team, as we have strong views on what makes a good team!
- Great teams always win more than an all-star player, so no matter how great you are, you will have to want to be a part of our supportive team
- A high performer enjoys working with other high performers, and that's why we can be very selective about who we hire.
- Promoting from within really matters as it means we can offer career growth opportunities.
- Our team members should have the opportunity to learn valuable skills that will help them throughout their life and career
What else is there to know?
- Pay starts at $16.50/h
- Structured, paid training (including lifeguard certification)
- You've got to love working with children
- You need to be upbeat and ready to enjoy having fun at work
- Flexible schedules - shifts between 5 to 6 hours; easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- You have to be able to work regularly on a weekend day (Sat or Sun or ideally both between 9am and 3pm)
- Shifts during the week start at 3:30pm and end at 9:30pm
- We give you up to 4 weeks PTO, plus paid Birthday PTO, and have a reimbursement program for personal development training
- We are looking for instructors for our Bayonne, Fort Lee, Newark, Harrison, Clifton and Secaucus locations.
Check out @britishswimschoolhudsonwf_nj on Instagram to see some of our happy students and see our team at work!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to the franchise location and not to British Swim School Corporate.
British Swim School Hudson Waterfront
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at British Swim School Hudson Waterfront