Customer Service Representative for Swim School
British Swim School Hudson Waterfront Secaucus, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help us on our mission to save lives! Jobs at British Swim School have real purpose and meaning, because we are making a difference in childrens' lives by teaching them survival skills.
We are currently looking for Customer Service team members to work poolside at our pool locations in Fort Lee, Secaucus, Bayonne, Newark and Harrison, located at the pools inside of hotels. You will be interacting with the parents of our students and answer all of their questions, as well as perform routine pool maintenance duties. (No experience needed for that, we will train you well)
It would be great if you were able to work at several locations between Fort Lee and Newark.
If you have experience in making customers happy, even the demanding ones, and want to be part of an outstanding team that works in a fun, fast-paced environment with amazing colleagues and benefits (Paid Time Off! Paid Birthday Off!), then you should contact us! And yes, you will be working with kids a lot!
British Swim School was founded in 1981 and is today world's premier water survival, learn-to-swim and stroke development school. We are looking for fun-loving, reliable individuals who are willing to learn. Our pools are located in Fort Lee, Newark, Harrison, Jersey City, Bayonne, Secaucus and Weehawken
The ideal candidate has experience in the hospitality industry and received customer service training before (e.g. how to handle upset customers). If you have that, make sure to mention that in your application!
Why should you apply:
- Work with a company that does something with a purpose and contribute to the safety of children
- Structured, paid training
- Internal recognition and reward program (we really appreciate our employees and what they do!)
- Year-round employment with opportunity to grow
- Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Time Off up to 5 days per year
- Shifts between 4 and 6 hours and easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Part-Time Position: Between 5 and 25 hours per week.
- A FUN atmosphere and opportunity to leave a legacy in children’s lives
- Pay based on experience. starting at $15/hr.
What we need from you:
- Love and passion for outstanding customer service
- Outgoing personality who loves talking to strangers
- Lots of energy and a positive attitude
- Eager to join a group who loves seeing growth and progress from their students
British Swim School Hudson Waterfront is growing fast, and we are excited to add to our team! Check us out at britishswimschool.com/hudsonwaterfront and @britishswimschoolhudsonwf_nj on Instagram.
Apply now, the kids and our team need someone like you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to the franchise location and not to British Swim School Corporate.
British Swim School Hudson Waterfront
BusinessView all jobs at British Swim School Hudson Waterfront