Electro Mechanical Technician
BriteLab Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BriteLab - Where product innovation and professional success converge!
Imagine working on the front lines of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Where AI-Base robotics and automation form the foundation for the mechanization of the Internet. As the total solutions provider of factory automated and material handling products and services to semiconductor chip and equipment makers worldwide, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that a dynamic team of exceptional employees is essential to our growth. Please come and join our team!
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Handles product management and manufacturing activities in New Product Development and Operations. Performs a wide variety of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical duties in the fabrication, testing, debugging, and documentation of assemblies, modules, and systems associated with specifications and technical manuals.
- Performs a variety of production and manufacturing processes, such as staging production assembly parts and managing daily outputs to meets standards.
- Responds to customer requests, via company contracts, for repair of equipment using revision-controlled documents.
- Analyzes product yields and failure causes. Lead cross-organization activity to increase product reliability and manufacturing yields.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and assists in developing specifications and procedures, as well as, establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customers.
- Works closely with engineering to resolve design issues.
- Assembles mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Supports engineering with prototype builds, testing and troubleshooting.
- Develops and modifies detailed work instructions for assembly and test.
- Helps to establish and maintain manufacturing best practices.
- Possess a quick and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Reads schematics, assembly drawings, datasheets, and process sheets to perform testing and build fixtures.
- Uses enhanced troubleshooting skills to resolve electro-mechanical equipment issues.
- Create, review and update technical documentation.
- Acts as an escalation point for the resolution of technical issues. Provides technical and product support.
- An associate degree, or higher level with vocational/technical training, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AMHS a plus.
- Experience with semiconductor equipment a plus.
- Flexibility to handle multiple, changing priorities.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication and team skills
- Proficient in the use of small manual and power tools.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and occasionally lift up to 40lb
- Some travel is required.
BriteLab is a semiconductor robotics, Automated Material Handling Equipment (AMHS) and industrial automation company providing propriety technology and full spectrum product development & commercialization solutions to OEM’s building complex optical, mechatronic and electro-mechanical products and systems.