Technical Services Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position located remote on the West Coast of the United States
BriteCore is seeking a Principal Technical Services Engineer to join our implementation team. As a core member of our Technical Services team, you will guide a team of technical services engineers, and assist in the triage and resolving of customer requests from the support team. Your day-to-day will be spent assigning the priority tasks and ensuring accountability of your assigned team, diving into customer environments, engaging with their code base, interfacing with product engineers, project managers, configuration engineers and ultimately resolving customer requests.
- Create an unparalleled customer experience
- Work tasking tickets/ assignments in OnSpring
- Manage the daily tasks of your assigned technical services team
- Resolve complex implementation issues in a timely and efficient manner, using advanced technical knowledge of BriteCore products and solutions
- Use The appropriate tools to ensure project communication and expectations are met
- Collaborate with product engineering and implementation teams to resolve implementation requests
- Act as SME for Implementation project technical requests
- Develop internal tools to as needed improve implementation project efficiency
Experience & Requirements
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical SaaS software development experience
- 2+ years of operational experience with Python, XML, JSON, SQL, and query building
- Experience with Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical requesters.
- Experience with automation and scripting
- Experience supporting multiple, simultaneous engagements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport with coworkers in a remote environment
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and activator
- Excellent analysis and debugging skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent history of related experience required
- Master's degree in CS or Engineering
- Frontend coding/debugging experience
- Experience in the insurance industry (Commercial and Personal P&C, Workers Comp, Auto)
- Experience working with APIs and data connectors
- Remote work experience
Benefits and Compensation
- Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
BriteCore is a fully managed administration platform for insurance companies. We focus on building gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based solutions. Our team of top performers enjoys working together and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive, deploying through AWS using continuous integration principles. We love great technology, which shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a very flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. Bring creativity, focus, productivity to your job, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
BriteCore is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
TechnologyView all jobs at BriteCore