Commercial Project Estimator
We are a commercial and residential floor installation specialist. We are looking for an Commercial Flooring Project Estimator that will oversee our Commercial Project Department. Candidate will have flooring industry knowledge and experience and be able to bring potential new project leads as well as work with our existing customer database. We are looking for a turnkey candidate that will be able to seamlessly fit into our existing platform. Project Estimator/Manager will be responsible for competing and winning flooring project orders and overseeing the project until conclusion. Must be dynamic and enjoy working in a team environment and have flooring experience.
· Assist Sales Managers with flooring project estimating
· Ability to meet customers & close project orders
· Must be able to interpret/understand blueprints and do takeoffs
· Assist finding flooring materials at competitive pricing and help with purchasing
· Communicate with suppliers for pricing of products and to determine availability of products
· Review & assist company with contract execution
· Responsible for submittal process including samples, MSDS, maintenance, and warranty information
· Assist with Project Management of flooring installation project
· Communicate with Installation Manager & Purchasing Manager as needed
· Communicate project schedules to coordinate with the client, the general contractor, and/or Field Supervisor
· Determine steps necessary to meet project deadlines, following quality standards.
· Assist with finding installers for out of town installation as needed
· Coordinate all change order estimates and billing
· Maintain installer schedules and review & approval all installer works orders for payment
· Maintain project documentation in project folders and on the computer system to support the projects
· Prepare punch list schedule & determine responsibility for repairs. Prepare/review invoice charge back to primary installers
· Execute project installation plans
· Excellent communication with others
· Adaptable & flexible
· Proficient with CRM and Estimate software
· Understanding of material and labor costs for project estimates
· Maintain professional demeanor with customers at all times.
· Knowledge of installation procedures & flooring products
· Prior flooring industry experience
· Limited travel will be required
· Be able to lift 50lbs or more
· Higher Education degree and/or industry certification
· Salary/Commission commensurate with experience
Britannia Services, Inc
Why Work Here?
Excellent locally owned business, that has served Central Florida's residential and commercial flooring needs since 2000.