- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you overly competitive about everything?
Do you love being part of a winning team?
Did you play sports and are now looking for a place to compete professionally?
If so, BritCo is the place for you!
Started in Washington, DC, by an ex-soccer player, Britco has expanded to Houston and Nashville and will be building up a marketing and sales force of 50 people in the next 3 months. We are looking for candidates that are looking to grow quickly within an organization. Candidates who don't mind working hard and starting from the bottom to build something up. Each candidate will start in a sales role and learn how to negotiate on behalf of our clients. We have plenty of opportunity for the right individual to grow into a leadership role so apply right away!
Candidates must have:
- Competitive mindset
- Confidence in their ability to learn new skills
- Ability to receive feedback
- Communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Capacity to balance different responsibilities at the same time
While we do have a competitive atmosphere, team work is very important to us. We have plenty of opportunity for growth, so no one has to lose in order for someone else to win. We are looking for people who want to work hard, side by side with like minded people to achieve a common goal.
- Maintaining existing client relations
- Following up, in person, on leads developed by our market research team
- Executing presentation to increase our clients' market share
- Monthly meeting to review clients' R.O.I.
- Mentoring newer team members
- Lead business trips (Miami, NYC, Kentucky, Dallas)
- Attending events on behalf our clients to establish their presence in Nashville
Get fresh Part Time Retail Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.