Bristol House Memory Care Warrington, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $16 Hourly
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for residents as described in the activity calendar and encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs to develop friendships with other residents.
- Maintains residents’ records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures; documents medication distribution as applicable, leisure activities, incidents, and observations; reports any changes in resident’s physical condition and/or behavior, and visitors; observes and reports the health and emotional condition of each resident; and promptly reports all changes to the supervisor.
- Assists residents with medication as defined in medication procedure; assists or supervises residents who self-administer medication; follows physician orders and state laws to administer medications to residents who cannot self-administer their medications; and exhibits understanding of and follows medication policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents; performs general housekeeping; and follows cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, and other areas.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance.
- Knows location of each resident, reminds them to sign out when they leave the building, and notifies the supervisor immediately if unable to locate a resident.
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers.
Bristol House Memory Care seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening-then acting decisively. Each role within Bristol House is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors.
Bristol House Memory Care
Bristol House Memory Care is a community with 48 rooms located in Warrington, PA offering dementia and Alzheimer's care to its residents. Bristol House Memory Care seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening-then acting decisively. Each role within Bristol House is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors.
Personal CareView all jobs at Bristol House Memory Care