Bristol Group is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. This candidate should have a flexible schedule, work remote but eventually be in office and someone who is outgoing, driven and determined. They pride themselves on providing the very best in class customer service. If you love helping people, want to be part of a fantastic team with unlimited growth potential, this is the job for you!
Position Overview: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following key areas: speaking with customers over the phone, entering customer data and providing customer solutions to inquiries. This company needs people who have flexible schedules and who doesn't mind working nights and weekend shifts. The Customer Service Representative will provide support in a number of ways including phones, live chat, and email.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
• Connect with both exciting and potential clients on the phone, email, and live chat
• Be the point person to handle requests, questions and any issues in a positive manner
• Reply to customer email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
• Think quickly and create creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
• Provide customer support to both current and prospective clients
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
• Prior experience with a CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Must be comfortable on the phone speaking with people and possess strong critical thinking skills and sense of urgency
• A year experience in a customer service related position OR internship experience
• Can do attitude, motivated to succeed and passionate about helping people
• This is a temp to perm position and they are looking for people who want to learn and grow with the company