LPN Supervisor - NY
Bristal Assisted Living Westbury, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
At the present time we are looking for a caring, nurturing LPN Supervisor to oversee a staff of nurses, HHA’s, resident care aides and medication technicians in a busy Wellness/ Resident Services Center of our beautiful and luxurious Assisted Living Community.
Acting as the shift supervisor in the absence of the Director, you will provide Residents assistance with ADLs and in the administration of their medications while supervising staff. Adhering to instructions of the Resident Nursing Services Director, you will perform your duties in accordance with all company policies and procedures, while providing resident care services with kindness and compassion to the Residents. This is a hands on position requiring occasional participation in assisting Residents with ADLs to ensure their safety and comfort needs are met.
Shift is Full Time covering 7am-3pm and or 3:00pm-11:00pm This includes one weekend day per week for a Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday schedule. Part Time Shift also available.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Staff supervisory and medication oversight experience preferably in an Assisted Living, Nursing Home or similar environment
- An active LPN certification with the capability of providing excellence in the quality of life of to our residents
- Experience with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s patients preferred
- Must be caring, reliable and observant with an understanding of MARs and doctors’ orders
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently are essential.