BRIO designs and develops custom web applications, portals, and sites. We're looking for a SQL Developer with a strong technical understanding of data translations and migrations.
- Creatively approach problem solving;
- Understand the SDLC, and can see a project through from architecture to deployment (and beyond);
- Enjoy team collaboration, yet have the ability to work independently;
- Quickly adapt to and learn changing technologies and platforms;
- Communicate clearly, easily, and openly, and with both technical and non-technical people;
The Work and Technology
We're looking for someone who can weigh business decisions against technical best practices, and can deliver high-quality solutions that provides the best combination of functionality, performance, and ease of maintenance for our clients. Specifically, you must:
- Have strong knowledge and experience using T-SQL, including writing complex queries for ad-hoc requests and data analysis
- Have experience developing database schemas and designing / creating database optimizations
- Bonus points for a technical understanding of Salesforce languages and frameworks (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning) as well as key technical aspects of Salesforce integrations.
We don’t sell a platform or a product, and every one of our projects varies from the last. Here’s a few things we’re busy with right now:
- A customer analytics and activation platform designed for eCommerce
- A portal that allows fund managers and allocators to group and track a portfolio of investment opportunities;
- Cleansing and migrating data from various sources to Salesforce.
Please note: Though our team is working remotely until further notice, you must be local and able to commute to our office in Conshohocken.
Recruiters need not contact. BRIO fills all positions internally.
Why Work Here?Brio plans, designs, and executes innovative digital projects that make your job easier. We work with businesses to find ways they can gain a competitive edge, whether that means beating a competitor to market with a new app, using data to make better decisions, or building an interactive website. If you’re passionate about technology and love the thrill of solving a complicated problem, we want to meet you.
Awesome team and owners, dynamic projects, a culture that supports growth, and a brand new office!