Senior Graphic Designer
Brio Water Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BRIO WATER TECHNOLOGY
Brio Water Technology is North Americas most diverse distributor of water products globally, we carry the largest variety of drinking water products, all our items are in stock and ready to ship the next day. Our product line consists of up to 21 different drinking water categories, from build your own water coolers to our durable, reusable Geo sports bottles. It is Brio Water Technology’s mission to provide sustainable eco-friendly products that reduces the carbon footprint in the most simple and efficient way for our consumers.
As a Senior Designer, you'll act as a lead and mentor to junior creatives. Responsibilities include managing project timelines, designing print and digital assets to include social, seasonal art, and some motion.
Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and the impact on the environment while pushing the boundaries in the creative field. If you have the passion and desire for desktop publishing and the global well being, then Brio Water Technology is the company for you.
*Please submit examples of creative work you’ve either executed yourself or guided your teams in.**
What You Will Do:
- Design digital assets that support marketing initiatives
- Support website design
- Develop mockups to support brand packaging and collateral
- Work on production materials.
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates
- Maintain organized archive of all artwork files
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- 3+ Years serving as a Graphic Designer at a top-tier studio, agency, or high-end brand.
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic. Master with type, strong image-maker, and conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control.
- A keen eye for design and photography. We're looking for someone with a unique point of view and awareness of contemporary design trends.
- Very hands-on. This is a highly collaborative position.
- Robust experience and success in all forms of media, but particularly print, digital, branding, editorial, and packaging.
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, editing, and/or illustration.
- Proven ability to team with other creative as well as strategists, producers and project managers,
- Readiness to balance goals and constraints with creative desires and opportunities.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and team-spirited.
- Participates in high-level creative conversations.
- An expert communicator, both written and oral. Presentation skills a must.
- Humble and hard-working.
Benefits of Working for Brio Water Technology:
Aside from working with a highly creative and highly motivated team at Brio Water Technology, we believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done. We offer the potential of growth for motivated individuals, competitive compensation and full benefits (including medical, prescription drugs, vision and dental care). Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(K)-Retirement plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)-Retirement, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Depending on Experience
Brio Water Technology takes workplace safety very seriously. On top of strict adherence to precautionary best practices we offer frequent testing at management's discretion and complementary personal protective equipment from our PPE division.
5899 S Downey RD VernonLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Brio Water