RN Case Manager - Full time, flexible schedule
RN Case Manager
Washtenaw and surrounding Counties
(Home Health is associated Chelsea Retirement Community)
Status: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday-Friday with holiday rotation, and occasional on-call
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team for the expansion of our well-established and highly respected Home Health Agency into the the Chelsea and Dexter area of Southeast Michigan.
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are regularly scheduled a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth opportunities)
A Few additional benefits in the Home Health Department:
- Preferred provider through the High Performing Network for Spectrum Health System
- Currently a 4.5 Star rated Home Health agency for CMS’s Care Compare Patient Satisfaction and Quality of Care
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexibility, Autonomy, Ability to Drive your Income, and Self-Schedule your Day!
The primary purpose of the RN Case Manager is to assess patients, develop a plan in response to identified needs, and coordinate the appropriate services, all in collaboration with the physician and other health care professionals. Job responsibilities include some of the following: provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician, evaluates and regularly reevaluates the nursing needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements, and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care, assesses the patient’s continual care needs, addresses all issues or concerns regarding the plan of care and documents rationale for actions taken, initiates diagnostic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the patient’s care and safety. Makes referrals to other disciplines as indicated by the patient’s needs or documents rationale for not doing so, Coordinates the total plan of care and maintains continuity of patient care by conferencing with other health professionals assigned to the same patients. Attends patient care conferences. Initiates patient care conferences for complex and/or multidisciplinary patients whenever needed. Performs ongoing clinical record review for caseload ensuring that appropriate services are given and that documentation regarding the client is complete and meets agency requirements.
Skills and Knowledge
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults, personnel, and support organizations
- Ability to design and implement appropriate and meaningful programming
The above is a summary of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. If selected for the position, you will receive a full job description.
- Must possess a degree in nursing; must be licensed to practice as a registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of nursing experience.
- Previous Home Health Case Management experience preferred.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, professional reference checks, TB Screen, and physical assessment at time of hire. In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption is required.
Brio Living Services is committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BRIO LIVING SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Brio Living Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brio Living ServicesChelsea, MI
HealthcareView All Brio Living Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.