Brio Energy is a full-service nation-wide solar provider. We were founded in 2015 and have quickly grown to one of the largest solar providers in the nation, generating over $70 million in revenue in 2019. We are passionate about recruiting, sales, leadership, and personal development. Our employees aren't just our greatest asset, but are the purpose of our company. We are looking for leaders that truly care about their people and are willing to do what it takes to help their people win.
We are currently seeking to hire a Director of Sales
To understand the responsibilities you have to first understand where the solar industry is as a whole. It is still a fairly new product. With that, the solar industry is in need of builders. We are looking for Directors that want to come in and help build a company. We sold about $70,000,000 last year and our goals are to continue to grow rapidly. The solar industry is not built out enough for someone to come into something that is already built and just take over and run it more efficiently. So if you see yourself as a builder and are willing to build from the beginning solar could be a really good fit for you.
- Learn all the jobs the organization
- Build teams of sales people in different markets
- Master our hiring processes
- Master our onboarding processes
- Continually work with the teams to reach new benchmarks
- Salary Plus Commission
- Lowest Earning Director Made $70,000
- Average Earning Director Makes $120,000
- Highest Earning Director Makes $300,000
Who would be a good fit for us:
Leadership is the thing that Brio Energy values most. As we see that it is the thing that will allow us to fulfill our purpose more than any other trait. Our purpose is to change lives. We believe that solar has the power to change more lives than any other product. Not only does it change the lives of our customers, but we see it as the best product in America to change the lives of our employees. That is why we started Brio. To provide an opportunity for each and every employee to change their lives. That being said we are looking for the top 1% of leaders. If you do not feel that you are that, if you have not dedicated your life to helping others change their lives then it would probably not be the best fit. If you feel you have and are, then here are 4 things we are looking for:
- Someone that is willing to do whatever it takes to get a desired result and help others do the same
- Someone that understands the hiring and onboarding process that leads to desired results
- Someone that loves their people
- Someone that has a consistent desire to do whatever it takes to be great
If you feel this could be the right fit for you please apply!