Sales Operations Analyst
Brinks Home Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Through our high standards of customer care and protection, Brinks Home ™ is a proven leader in smart home technology and residential security industries. Our service is guided by our relentless pursuit of protecting what matters most. We work to provide security and peace of mind to our nearly 1 million customers across North America. We are currently seeking a determined and dynamic Sales Operations Analyst to join our Brinks Home Family.
- Service Through Purpose – We are motivated by the pursuit of safety and peace of mind for our customers, and our service is inspired by protecting what matters most.
- Security In Every Detail – We obsess over the details so that our customers can live their lives without thinking about home security.
- Always Available – We are committed to meeting the security needs of our customers at every moment.
- Relentless Standard of Care – We are accountable to our customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, no matter the circumstances.
- Collective Success – By working to bring out the best in each other, we provide our customers with the highest standard of service and protection.
Once you join the Brinks Home Team, you are part of a company that is relentless in their pursuit of security for life.
Brinks Home Sales Team is rapidly growing and is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to collect business process requirements, work with complex data sets and models, and deliver on initiatives to help improve sales efficiency and productivity.
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge sales and marketing analytic models
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning CRM data
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Work closely with sales leadership to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years in a role involving CRM, analytics, and reporting; sales and/or marketing analytics experience a plus
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization using tools such as Tableau and Excel. SQL and Python experience a plus.
*If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and a 401 (k) with company match.
BusinessView all jobs at Brinks Home