Brindle Consulting represents national brands and takes a personal approach to manage their clientele. We are growing this year and looking to training managers from within. Our current client is in the Business Supply & Technology industry.
We are looking for individuals interested in gaining experience and training in technology, telecommunications, and people management through on the job training in the areas of sales, campaign development and business operations.
The Position - Customer Acquisition Specialist
Individuals in this role will be trained to work with our customized Salesforce technology to acquire and manage clients. They will be in charge of accounts through our Customer Relationship Management through Salesforce.
- Development, execution, and success of our clients across their assigned footprint.
- Work one on one with clients, provide solutions for acquisition and retention. Candidates will need to support clients’ objectives.
- Track trends through Wave and make recommendations on solutions to issues
- Manage performance based on customer, individual and region
- Develop process improvement to increase productivity for our client
- Proactive and solution oriented with a love of working with people.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Creative, analytical thinkers
- Bring fresh ideas to the table and think outside the box
- Communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner, and have the ability to both take and give direction.
- Be a self-starter who possesses a can-do attitude to tackle serious challenges, and is respectful and friendly with teammates.
- 4 year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service preferred
- We expect team members to be relentless learners as we will educate our team on the needs of our client’s industries and changing trends in the market.
- We expect team members to be excited about our clients, be up to speed on changes in the market and become knowledgeable about the technology our clients offer.
- We expect you to inspire us with your awesome personality as much as your incredibly insightful work.
Our core values:
- There is room for the truth in marketing—
- Marketing is different today. Consumers see through inauthentic campaigns. We believe in authentic relationships between provider and Consumer.
- Compassionate Candor—
- Speak the truth and hold each other accountable in a respectful, loving way. •
- Think Big—
- Believe that we can do things others haven’t done. Create. Dream impossible.
- Big Rocks First—
- Time management to help prioritize and be as impactful as you can be.
- We are all entrepreneurs of our own life—
- We believe people should be the drivers of their career and we as a company support their goals. We exist to help people achieve their dreams. Therefore, we invest in each other through learning and continuous self- improvement to make sure each team member at Tarsa Global has a vision for their life and that we all play a part in helping one another achieve it!
Unfortunately, we are NOT looking for Part Time or Contractors. Full Time employees only.