We are seeking an IT/Network Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Provide technical support services such as setting up e-Mail accounts, troubleshooting network errors, enhancing network security, installing software, etc
- Hardware/software configuration of desktop, laptop, thin clients, mobile devices, wireless access points, and printer/scanner devices.
- Resolve IT Incidents assigned to their workload queues within the timeframes required.
- Review, action and resolve IT service requests assigned include documenting resolution and actions taken. This includes but may not be limited to requests for changes in environment, installation, move or change in computing hardware or software, or changes to the physical infrastructure.
- Wipe and/or restore to working order IT equipment.
- Plan for technology refreshes. The candidate shall anticipate, plan, and upon approval, implement technology refreshes.
- Provide support and the installation, configuration and maintenance of the software and hardware being used within the company.
- Maintenance of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and other server-related services.
- Support IP Telephony, and other telephony-related hardware/software.
- Support and maintenance of Firewalls and other IT security devices, policies, and procedures.
- Five years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Sonicwall, and Avaya systems is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of IT systems, to include Windows, Mac, and comprehensive systems administration concepts.
- BS or higher degree in IT related discipline.
- A+, Network+, and related Microsoft certification is a plus.