HR & Accounting Internship
Brilliant PR & Marketing, one of the most respected and rapidly growing agencies focused on family-oriented brands, seeks a REMOTE HR & Accounting Intern, 15 hours a week to help support the agency’s growing, award-winning team.
Who We Are:
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency, celebrating 15 years in business with over 25 team members who all work remotely across the US. We give our team the resources they need to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office. From costume contests to virtual happy hours and Slack GIFs, we prioritize connecting with each other and creating a sense of community. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available online during regular business hours, and there is occasional travel for events and trade shows.
What We Do:
Brilliant is in its second decade as a fully remote company and is one of the most respected agencies serving consumer lifestyle brands with a specific focus on products, brands, and services for families including baby and maternity, toys and games, tech, housewares, and food.
Our Dream Team Member:
- Excited about the prospect of not knowing what tomorrow will bring.
- Enjoys crossing things off your to-do list
- Resourceful, committed, and deliberate.
- Shares in brainstorms and isn’t afraid to come up with and try new ideas.
- Excited about building a strong career foundation to build from post graduation.
- Analytical and likes working with numbers and data
- Excited about planning staff appreciation events
- Likes to gain and share knowledge of data analysis and Excel formulas
We have three internship sessions – Fall/Winter (August-December), Spring (January – May), and Summer (May-August) – and many interns end up staying for multiple sessions. Active interns get first pick for the following semester internship spots!
This isn’t an internship to organize files, it’s the one where you are truly integrated into a team to understand how it operates and the fundamentals of a strong career in HR, accounting and admin support. With that, it is critical that interns can meet deadlines, respond to messages in a timely manner, and be proactive in communicating with their team.
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- Use technology platforms such as Google Drive, AirTable, Google, Excel, LinkedIn and more to assist your team in research, data analysis, reporting, event planning, recruiting, and accounting.
- Learn how to review job applicant candidates and send screening assessments
- Assist with staff and client onboarding/offboarding follow ups
- Maintain tracking sheets and receipts for campaign expenses, following up with the team to ensure all data is accurate and back up documentation has been received.
- Contribute creative ideas to team brainstorms for staff appreciation and social events, assist with the execution of these events
- Maintenance and updating of critical databases/reports for sales figures and other metrics.
- Data entry and varied research to help with data analytics projects and reporting
- You must be a rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Previous office/admin/hr/accounting internship experience required
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Commit at least 15 hours a week during our normal office hours or 8-5 in your time zone
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Professional demeanor and a drive to succeed
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to ask questions
- Resourceful attitude and keen attention to detail
***Prior to applying for this position, please contact your College or University Career Center and verify that you are eligible to receive College Credits for an Internship although accepting credit hours is not necessary to accept an offer. If selected, Brilliant will reimburse you $250 each month for using your personal cell phone, computer, and home internet.***
Powered by JazzHR
Brilliant PR & MarketingAustin, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.