Our Client, a global billion-dollar insurance conglomerate is seeking a talented and versatile Senior Accountant Consultant with a demonstrated track record of exceptional data manipulation and compilation skillsets for a 4-6 month engagement. This all-star Senior Accountant Consultant will have a vital role in supporting the decentralization of many business units as well as a new ERP System implementation nearing a go live mark. Is your background in public accounting and you have a CPA? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Capture and obtain as well as analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources in order to compile i.e. systems, schedules, external vendors, etc.
· Lead efforts to automate various processes by developing a deep understanding of source data and end user needs by working with the team for implementation, design and oversight of the solutions.
· Build and analyze complex management reports in a dashboard framework.
· Assist in the Company’s evaluation of technical accounting matters, including those related to complex transactions, emerging areas and adoption of new accounting standards.
· Assist in the Company’s SOX program including interfacing with internal and external auditors as well as business leaders.
· Serve as a key resource for special projects with the ability to both lead as well as provide meaningful contributions.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
· Public Accounting & CPA certification is preferred
· 10+ years in corporate accounting and practical experience or 4+ years public accounting
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
· Strong understanding and demonstrated application of GAAP
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including modeling
· Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
· Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
· Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!