Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst. This is an opportunity to be part of our client’s growth, supporting strategic decisions to drive the business.
This role will have significant visibility to senior leadership and will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to impact top-line growth and contribute to profitability improvements.
• Manage and participate in financial and performance analysis activities across numerous departments and locations
• Support long range planning and forecasting processes
• Work with the database, acquiring needed information to generate relevant models
• Identify root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using the data
• Conduct deep dive analysis to identify key business drivers and improvement opportunities
• Provide interpretation of business impact and results
• Present summaries, and recommendations to senior leadership
• Manage projects and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
• 7-10 years of demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience
• BS Finance or other analytical discipline. MBA is desired
• Industry experience within Manufacturing and/or Distribution
• Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling. Proficient with Excel, SQL, Access
• Strong modeling skills along with the ability to accurately interpret data and assess business impact
• Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
• Proven ability to manage new ideas and create solutions
In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will be rewarded with bonus, perks, and benefits that include generous PTO, 401k, on-site fitness center, and numerous company events for the employees.
Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in
accounting, finance and information technology for the Greater Chicago, South Florida and
Dallas-Fort Worth labor markets. The firm represents high-quality accounting, finance and IT
professionals and matches them with hiring companies throughout all industries looking to hire
talent for their teams or projects. Many of Brilliant’s team members include former accounting,
finance and IT professionals who are experts in the industry.
Since its inception in 2009, Brilliant has ranked on various lists including Forbes America’s Best
Professional Recruiting Firms three years in a row (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive
Recruiting Firms in 2017, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 for five straight years (No. 1 in 2015),
Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best
of Staffing Talent five years in a row, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to
Work South Florida (2017 and 2019,) 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® six consecutive
years, and others.
Brilliant is your trusted resource for all-things staffing, direct-hire and consulting related in the
accounting, finance and IT space. We want you to work with us! To learn more about Brilliant, visit
www.brilliantfs.com, call 312.582.1800 or follow @BrilliantFS on social media.