Have a passion for wellness and technology? Are you comfortable managing multiple priorities? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment? This might just be the perfect role for you.
The Creative Manager will be part problem solver, part manager, part creator. This person should have a strategic mind, an independent spirit, be skilled at graphic design and/or copy-writing (preferably both!) and have experience with both print and digital creative.
Key Words: Graphic design, Content Management, Copy-writing, Digital and Print Media, Project Management, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, production and ongoing updates of visual and audio materials, including packaging artwork, die lines, digital and print media, press materials, style guides, etc.
- Own and update all content libraries across graphics, photos, copy and video
- Oversee creation of art, photo, video, and layout design
- Create new graphic assets and write copy for email, website and social media
- Establish and implement design and format standards, as well as processes for the broader organization
- Work with external vendors to approve and coordinate projects
- Be on location to review and approve creative outputs, including artwork proofs, color calibration, etc.
- Support product team on related items, including package design, instruction manuals, CAD drawings, etc.
- Own timelines, budgets and deadlines related to all marketing-related creative outputs
- A degree in design or related discipline/experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as designer or creative producer
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Effective communication and project management skills
- Ability to see projects through from conception to production
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and current trends
- Thrive in fast-paced environments without compromising quality and detail
- Flexibility to adapt your ideas to the changing needs of a startup
- A self-starter and a driver; not a sit backer and waiter.
- Embraces the challenge of helping build a young, start-up brand with industry changing ambition.
- Must be a team player who sees the big picture with equal ability to dive in and be maniacally detailed in understanding and documenting the full process consistently and communicating on any aspect of the program as necessary.
- Must collaborate across departments; critical to success.
- High energy, driven, strategic and collaborative approach, and extraverted by nature – you’re proactive, seek answers, ask questions, call-out issues, and provide recommendations to push the ball forward.
- Respects others and their perspectives; must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and at times challenge many different types of people.
- Bias for ownership and action; results-oriented.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Superb communication and organizational skills – ability to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, and give solid presentations.
- Approaches problems with a positive and optimistic attitude and makes fact-based decisions.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- An office located in Boston, just off the transit line
- Onsite parking
- Stocked kitchen with snacks
- Employment with the Company is at will employment.
- Applicants must be authorized to work within the United States.
- Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful background checks and/or drug screening
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.