About Brill, a CSM Bakery Solutions Company:
Defined by our values, our people and our brand, the culture at Brill/ CSM inspires growth, optimism, loyalty, drive and innovation. It sets a high standard and positive tone for every interaction with our customers, our communities and our colleagues worldwide. CSM Bakery Solutions consists of a team rich in talented, driven and diverse people striving to exceed expectations and lead satisfying careers.
Brill/ CSM Bakery Solutions is an international leader in the baking industry, producing one of the industry’s broadest ranges of products for customers in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Brill/ CSM is dedicated to developing and providing solutions that drive customer growth and success. We offer a broad, innovative portfolio of premium quality bakery ingredients, finished products and services for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries.
Brill/ CSM serves bakeries and businesspeople with an international presence that includes a vast network of manufacturing, innovation centers and product development facilities. We also maintain strategic partnerships around the world to ensure availability of specialized ingredients, leverage unique product expertise and offer known, trusted brands to help our customers grow their businesses.
We are committed to providing Brill/ CSM Bakery Solutions a sustainable future, and that includes promoting the physical, mental and financial well-being of our employees. We are proud to offer a competitive suite of health and welfare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Our employees contribute to our future, and we contribute to theirs. Some of our benefits include:
- $7000.00 sign-on bonus for qualifying Maintenance Techs!!!
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Company match
- Quarterly bonus up to $500
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Holiday pay (7 different holidays)
- Employee referral program
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in manufacturing and electrical.
This position is responsible to support the Maintenance Supervisor in directing work activities to start up shift operations, monitoring production processing procedures and work methods, and assigning work tasks to insure all production areas meet process and quality standards within the production schedules assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties of maintenance technician as described in the maintenance technician job description as well as lead other maintenance technicians.
- Re-assign or perform maintenance tasks in any position to insure proper coverage during absences or breaks for regularly assigned employees.
- Monitor work activity in all maintenance areas to address problems, insure processing procedures, safety rules, and sanitation standards are followed,
- Responsible for the completion of daily work activities as assigned by the Maintenance Coordinator through Emaint work request system.
- Oversees completion of his/her crew’s work activities as assigned through Emaint work request system.
- Responsible to communicate and elevate critical issues to department supervisor and/or manager
- In absence of supervisor, act as liaison with personnel and/or department head for all personnel related concerns. Document any work injury or rule violation for Maintenance Supervisor review and action.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with cross-training of personnel in job functions as need.
- Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to hazardous communication and MSDS requirements.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Must be able to work a 12 hr shift (3 / 4 day work week with alternating weekends.
- Must be able to work with food allergen products: Tree nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, wheat and cocnut.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with production, sanitation, quality and warehouse leaders. Assists with direction and coordination, and evaluation of the mainteanance team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and ability to read, speak and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply training and knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommended solutions.
- Five or more years of related experience in a fast pace food or manufacturing plant.
- Two years or more Technical School education preferred.
- Strong motor controls and PLC skills.
- Ability to use a computer .
- Ability to train and work on various shifts.
- Experience working with a CMMS
- Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical & electro - mechanical systems and practical knowledge of plant electrical/mechanical systems.
- Strong working knowledge of automated conveyor systems.
- Ability to analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and implement repairs.
Job Type: Full-time