- Posted: over a month ago
The Account Manager is critically important to our growth and success. Our mission is to be a premiere and sought-after employer known for providing high quality service, to be profitable in all we do, and to have a healthy culture rich in safety, mutually beneficial relationships, and continuous improvement. The Account Manager is responsible for providing quality customer service to both our external and internal contacts to meet or exceed Brilar’s standards of quality, professionalism, and profitability.
- Build, retain and manage current national client relationships and seek for new business for both lawn, landscape maintenance and snow & ice removal
- Establishes, Builds and Manages Sub-Contractor Partnerships
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Completes strategic customer account plans and maintains high customer satisfaction that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customers.
- Participate in industry events and associations through meeting and event attendance, board membership, and sponsorship opportunities
- Act as client’s primary point of contact for all accounts being managed
- Support or facilitate resolution of client concerns
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business or similar preferred
- Professional-level knowledge and experience within the commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal industry (preferred)
- Must be willing and able to travel (travel days may vary)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work as a team and take direction from multiple sources
- Be a self-starter, able to productively work for extended periods of time with minimal direct supervision
- Be self-motivated, well organized and work with professionalism
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Salaried benefits package
AddressDes Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Brilar