As a family-owned Insurance Agency of Oakland California since 1925, Brignole Ghiri Insurance focuses on our customer relationships and creating opportunities that fit each and every clients particular insurance needs.
Your mission as an Insurance Commercial Lines Assistant is delivering quality property and casualty lines service by enhancing the client experience. As a Brignole & Ghiri Insurance Commercial Lines Assistant, you will be preserving the reputation and mission of our client experience.
Our vision is to find a dedicated, Full or Part Time Commercial Lines Assistant that values our clients and their personal performance, as much as we value their success. Do you have the dedication to your own professional growth? Apply Today!
- P&C License reimbursement
- Sick Time Off
- Growth & Career Development Opportunities
- Hands on / On the job training
- Business Casual dress code
- You will perform the duties of a Assistant Commercial Lines Service Representative
- You will assist Insurance producers and Account Managers in coordinating the handling and servicing of assigned insurance accounts.
- You will maintain confidentiality, perform data entry, and file maintenance while following all workflow processes and procedures.
- You will answer the office phones and communicate with clients and co-workers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Professional phone etiquette
- Exceptional communication & listening skills
- Basic computer software knowledge and AMS360 experience preferred.