IT Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Job Functions 90%
• Leads Telecom Expense Management process with BrightFin Telecom Expense Management Vendor
• Assists sites with billing issues with local telecom vendors.
• Assist Controllers and Financial Consultants with special requests for telecom charges.
• Supports department budget preparation by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
• Supports department budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Ongoing administrative and review of forecast/budget tracking for IT accounts.
• Support maintenance of IT cost allocation/chargeback for affiliates and business units for various IT Services.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data levering various tools – Excel, SAP, Asset Management, etc.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends as requested.
• Support of Executive Team by providing reports and related materials.
• Prepares the IT Strategy Booklet based on Regional requirements and timing.
Other Job Functions 10%
• Ongoing review of costs to identify areas of costs savings.
• Weekly review with Financial Consultant outstanding financial issues/requirements.
• Assist IT managers with their financial responsibilities as requested.
• Other special requests as needed.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ of financial experience in budget and planning
• Minimum four years’ experience managing contracts and vendors
• Minimum four years’ experience in cost allocations and chargebacks
• 1) Excellent leadership ability, (2) strong commitment to a team environment, (3) ability to quickly adapt to new situations, and (4) strong analytical and communication skills.
• Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
BrightwingWhy Work Here?
Our client not only has a vision, but a group of talented, dedicated people who work hard everyday to turn that vision into a reality.
At Brightwing, we are motivated by a sincere desire to help others. We have been helping people and organizations align people with the right jobs for over 40 years. We do this by learning what makes you special. What are your aspirations? Your values, priorities, and environments where you perform at your very best? The answers provide clues as to which specific opportunity and organization will fit who you are as a unique individual, not just what you can do as an employee. Our passion for people is evident; we have been named a best and brightest place to work for two years in a row.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
Finance and Insurance