What We Do
Brightwell is a fintech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support, serving cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess, Costa, and AIDA. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps our clients reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improve employee retention. Our mission is to deliver financial control to our user base of more than 200k global workers by offering dependable, secure, and flexible banking options. Coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money to family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
Who We Need
We're searching for a Product Support Specialist to join our crew. You will be acting as our primary contact for our cruise, maritime, and domestic payroll cardholders. As a Product Support Specialist, you will report into the Manager of Support and will work to investigate and resolve all end-user concerns and issues at first contact or quickly determine issues that require escalation. We are a growing and energetic team building toward best-in-class, human-centered, customer service and looking for a likeminded individual to join us.
Above and beyond the raw skills, we're looking for people with a few key traits:
- Team Player - We have a passion for building high performing teams. We know high performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction.
- Problem Solver - We are solving a macroeconomic problem every day we walk through the door. It's exciting. It's challenging. And at the end of the day, you're doing something that matters.
- Loves a bit of chaos - Let's be honest... We're building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed creates a level of excitement.
- Empathy - Being nice really does matter! We're a fintech company in the business of actually helping people and are looking for others who want to do the same.
Feel good about everything above? If so, keep reading...
What You'll Do
- Take responsibility for the resolution of customer needs via email and phone communication
- Serve as an escalation point and liaison between cardholders and the Manager of Customer Support for the product, production, and other miscellaneous issues
- Maintain a list of current issues/enhancements until resolution; participate in as-needed status meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Monitor the outstanding support issues for the card issuing bank, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Analyze outstanding issues and/or trends to troubleshoot problems and avoid recurrence of these
- Inform the Manager of Customer Support of all issues that fit into an already defined escalation template and monitor the progress of each issue through to completion
- Support day-to-day cardholder maintenance and requests
As a Product Support Specialist, you have
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the internet
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
We'll give you extra credit for
- Visa and/or MasterCard regulation knowledge
- Banking or financial services experience
- Knowledge of international wire transfers
- Debit, credit, or prepaid card experience
- Experience supporting user-facing software
- Experience working with ZenDesk
- Chat Support experience
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills
What We're Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will have the opportunity to travel around the world working with clients, prospects and current/potential partners!
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Brightwell offers medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with match, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation
- Random: Snacks, Ping-Pong table, company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to United Games etc.), volunteer opportunities, and more
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.