Join an award-winning company committed to helping you achieve your potential. We are currently searching for a full-time marketer to join our team, located at our Indiana office.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy marketer who is on top of the latest trends, can think of out-of-the-box solutions to drive new business development and can execute a mix of marketing campaigns through traditional, print, social or digital channels. The candidate will represent the company at trade events, so he/she should have experience in networking and embody the Brightway brand in their attitude and demeanor. This candidate will also be responsible for managing the company’s social media accounts (primarily Facebook and LinkedIn) to nourish and grow relationships with our existing customers and referral partners.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 2+ years’ experience in a related field
· Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy; exceptional attention to detail
· Superior customer service mindset; a desire and ability to deliver service that provides a high level of satisfaction
· Superior interpersonal skills; must be able to deliver developmental feedback in a way in which it is well received
· Superior verbal and written communicator; must be able to convey ideas in a clear and concise manner
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Excellent independent judgment and decision making
· Understanding of Brightway systems; regularly updates activities accurately
· Ability to learn, embrace and put into practice new concepts and skills
· Superior ability to manage own time, activities and resources; models behavior for others
· Team player; must be able to contribute to the team and rely on others to achieve objectives
· Typing/computer keyboard
· Verbal communication
· Use computer software
· Written communication
· Retrieve and compile information
· Public speaking/group presentations
· Maintain records/logs
· Research, analyze and interpret information
· Verify data and information
· Investigate, evaluate, recommend action
· Organize and prioritize information/tasks
· Operate office equipment
· Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
· Advanced mathematical concepts (fractions, decimals, ratios, percentages, graphs)
Founded in 2003, Brightway started franchising in 2008 and is now one of the nation’s largest privately held Personal Lines insurance agencies in the United States.
Brightway has been recognized as the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes and has earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country nine consecutive years.
You enjoy local, expert insurance counsel and more choices in insurance companies than is offered by any other insurance agent. Period.
There are several ways you can buy insurance today. Only Brightway combines the best that each way of buying offers.
Brightway sells through local insurance experts available to you any way you want to reach them. If you choose to buy your insurance directly from a "1-800" company, you miss out on an insurance expert's advice and counsel. Being properly covered by the right policies is important. Your customized package of insurance policies should properly protect everything you've ever earned, and everything you will ever earn. A "1-800" operator isn't equipped to do that for you; a licensed Brightway agent is.
Your local Brightway insurance expert gives you access to more insurance companies than any other agency and is able to build a package of policies that is customized to meet your unique needs. If you choose to buy direct from a "1-800" company, or you choose to buy from an agent who represents only one or just a couple of companies, the policy you buy may not meet truly your needs. Don't settle for a "one size fits all" insurance solution; there's too much at stake.