Brightway Insurance Bonita Springs Agency is looking to hire an Insurance Customer Service Representative in Bonita Springs, Florida. If you are outgoing and self-motivated, then we would love to have you! A fun atmosphere where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Your main mission will be to work the front lines of customer service to generate the very first positive impression clients get about our agency. Your first challenge in this role will be learning our products, services, and world-class business techniques. Working in a fast-paced customer focused office, you'll use your computer savvy to communicate with customers and navigate their insurance information. Besides excellent written and verbal skills, your ability to actively listen will get you to the root of a customer's issue and solve it quickly. Your courteous and professional demeanor, both on the phone and in person, will ensure that clients and agency staff alike will know that their issues are being handled by a competent and concerned business professional.
- Face-to-face and phone interactions with clients
- Processing new business
- Insurance Service basics: take payments, provide ID cards, scanning documentation, filing
- Develops Agency relationships with new clients
- Document all client interactions
- Proactive in problem solving and handling insurance related complaints
- Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Positive, Energetic and Professional Demeanor
- Driven, Innovative, Productive, Confident and works well independently.
- Excellent Communication Skills -- written, verbal and listening
- High School diploma required