This job listing expired over a month ago
- Manages call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the call center.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to leaders and technical staff.
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Brightstar Media Organization
Browse Call Center Supervisor Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Aliera Healthcare, Inc. Atlanta, GA
... Supervisors, or other Aliera employees on a regular cadence. · Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed. · Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers ...
FirstKey Homes, LLC Atlanta, GA
The Maintenance Call Center Supervisor is responsible for assisting in supervising the daily operations of Maintenance Coordinators who provide solutions to customers with maintenance requests. This ...
RemX Specialty Staffing Alpharetta, GA