Sorry, this job is closed. View all open Call Center Supervisor Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- Manages call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the call center.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to leaders and technical staff.
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Brightstar Media Organization
Posted 22 days ago