Brightstar- Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Benton, AR Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BrightStar Care of Hot Springs and Benton, AR is looking for a Recruiter to join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance. We are continually looking for team members that can help us live out our goal of helping the community! We would love your help in bringing on the right teammates! At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
Recruiter Job Benefits:
- Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
- Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Free Training
- Employee referral bonus
- On-Call Bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
- Transportation to meet the needs of position and scope of job responsibilities.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a part of the BrightStar Care of Hot Springs and Benton, AR team and help us GROW our team!
Our office serves Hot Springs, Benton and surrounding areas.
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
Brightstar- Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Benton, AR
AddressHot Springs National Park, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Brightstar- Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Benton, AR