Traveling Project Coordinator
Brightstar Care South Texas San Antonio, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
Full-Time $13-$15 per hour DOE
Brightstar Care San Antonio is hiring a Project Coordinator to oversee field staff schedules for COVID Staffing in Texas and throughout the United States.
Must be flexible and expenses will be paid.
What You'll Do
- Coordination of home health services and ensuring prompt scheduling for patients and field clinicians
- Maintain warm relations and open communications with clients
- Educate on program services
- Communicate with Intake, Authorizations Coordinator, RN Case Manager, and Management on issues and assist
- Marketing activities to enhance services
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities include coordinating all field staff schedules including HHAs, CNAs, LVNs, RNs, find coverage for any facility shifts necessary, adjust staffing to available staff, report changes to supervisor, monitor absenteeism and tardiness of field staff, communicate clearly with field staff and office personnel, converse with facility nurses and managers, work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Brightstar Care:
- Health, Dental Benefits
- PTO accrual, Holiday Pay Days
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Career stability.
- Great team environment
- Growth opportunity
- Must be willing to travel
- HS Diploma mandatory – Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent in experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in scheduling or staffing is a must – home care or facility care experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to be on-call
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Brightstar Care South Texas
AddressSan Antonio, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Brightstar Care South Texas