Therapist, Counselor or Psychologist - Telehealth (OH)
Brightside Health Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Depression & Anxiety Care Telehealth Psychologist / Therapist (Contract Remote)
Depression and anxiety are the most common mental health problems in the U.S., affecting more than 16 million Americans. Sadly, fewer than half receive care for these problems due to barriers like social stigma and a lack of trained providers -- and the care they do receive isn’t necessarily in line with best practices.
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression and anxiety care, combining empirically validated therapies like Behavioral Activation (BA) and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), artificial intelligence, and a team of experienced mental health leaders to deliver personalized therapy, right from your phone. Brightside is on a mission to be the best and largest provider of virtual evidence-based depression and anxiety care in the U.S.
We’re mindful of clinician burnout and are passionate about making evidence-based therapy as pleasant to provide as possible. We strive to reduce the repetitive aspects of depression and anxiety care, digitizing individualized psychoeducation and treatment planning so that you can deploy your advanced therapy skills where they’re most useful.
Brightside offers the opportunity to break down barriers to accessing evidence-based therapies and truly shape the future of depression and anxiety care in the U.S. We’re seeking forward-thinking therapists who understand the magnitude of the challenge and want to be part of the solution.
- Through asynchronous text, voice, and video messaging and live video appointments, facilitate problem-solving and provide encouragement as Brightside members apply skills from self-guided therapy modules to their daily lives
- Leverage your evidence-based (CBT, DBT, ACT, ERP, BA) case conceptualization and intervention skills to tailor Brightside’s proprietary treatment plans to individual member needs and goals
- Draw on automatically administered symptom, functional improvement, and goal progress measures to adjust the treatment plan
- Serve an integral role in the evolution of our session content, provider platform, and care model by collaborating with our Clinical and Product teams
- Maintain timely clinical documentation through our user-friendly therapist portal
What You’ll Gain:
- Unprecedented impact: No longer bound by the traditional, in-person, 50-minute-hour model, you’ll be able to bring evidence-based approaches - and therefore rapid relief and functional improvement - to a much wider range of sufferers across your state.
- Professional growth opportunities and clinical support: Access a storehouse of original digital therapy sessions drawing on the range of empirically validated treatments for anxiety and depression. Obtain clinical consultation on case conceptualization, treatment planning, and stuck points from fellow clinicians. Stay connected via therapist community outreach and continuing education events.
- Flexible hours and location: Since contact with members occurs exclusively through asynchronous messaging and video appointments, there’s no need to trek to an office. Manage your members from your phone or laptop from anywhere. Take on as many members as you like to build a full-time practice or supplement your income.
- Custom-built tools: Enjoy our easy-to-use practice management, EMR, and crisis protocol tools designed by our fleet of in-house clinicians and engineers.
- Highly competitive compensation
What We’re Looking For:
- Doctoral or masters degree in psychology or counseling (PsyD, PhD, EdD, MA, MS, MSW, MFT, MHC, LPC) from an accredited program
- An unrestricted license in the state where you reside (e.g. LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPCC, etc)
- Licensed for at least 1 year
- At least 2 years of experience providing CBT-focused, evidence-based approaches (Behavioral Activation for depression and Exposure Therapy for anxiety disorders preferred)
- Continued commitment to learning evidence-based best practices for depression and anxiety
- Able to devote at least 4 hours per week to providing video appointments
- Support a 24-hour window for responding to messaging on weekdays
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA and security regulations to protect clients’ health information
- Commitment to measurement-based care
- Tech-savviness and enthusiasm for integrating digital solutions into psychotherapy
- A high degree of responsivity and willingness to collaborate with Brightside’s team of clinical and tech experts
- Excellent written therapeutic feedback skills
- We hire 100% remote therapists and psychologists
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high-value service to our customers.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Brightside Health