Mental Health Therapist, Counselor or Psychologist
Brightside Health Metairie, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Therapist, Counselor or Psychologist - Telehealth
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression and anxiety care. We utilize a therapy program based on the Unified Protocol, which is informed by cognitive-behavioral therapy. The Unified Protocol is an empirically supported treatment that has been shown to successfully treat a wide range of emotional disorders. At Brightside, we combine our therapy program with a team of experienced mental health leaders to deliver personalized, evidence-based, and effective therapy. Brightside is on a mission to be the best and largest provider of technology-based depression and anxiety care in the U.S.
We help reduce the repetitive aspects of depression and anxiety care by digitizing individualized psychoeducation and treatment planning so that you can apply your advanced therapy skills where they have the biggest impact - providing thoughtful support, guidance, and problem-solving in partnership with your client.
Brightside offers the opportunity to break down barriers to accessing evidence-based therapies and truly shape the future of depression and anxiety care in the U.S. We’re seeking forward-thinking therapists, licensed clinical social workers, professional counselors, mental health counselors, and clinical psychologists who understand the magnitude of the challenge and want to be part of the solution.
- Provide weekly cognitive-behavioral therapy through synchronous live video sessions and asynchronous messaging to adults with anxiety, depression, and other related conditions
- Leverage your evidence-based case conceptualization and intervention skills to tailor Brightside’s proprietary treatment plans to individual member needs and goals
- Draw on automatically administered symptom, functional improvement, and goal progress measures to adjust the treatment plan
- Maintain timely clinical documentation through our user-friendly therapist portal
- Provide consultation and direct assistance in risk assessment, including referrals to emergency services and safety planning
- Serve an integral role in the evolution of our therapy platform content, provider platform, and care model by collaborating with our Clinical and Product teams
- Maintain high ethical standards
What You’ll Gain:
- Unprecedented impact: No longer bound by the traditional, in-person, 50-minute-hour model, you’ll be able to bring evidence-based approaches, and therefore rapid relief and functional improvement, to a much wider range of adults with depression and/or anxiety.
- Professional growth opportunities and clinical support: Access to original digital therapy sessions drawing on empirically-supported CBT for anxiety and depression. Obtain clinical consultation on case conceptualization, treatment planning, and stuck points from fellow clinicians and the Director of Clinical Therapy. Stay connected via monthly therapist open forums, therapist community outreach, and continuing education events.
- Flexible hours and location: Since contact with members occurs exclusively through asynchronous messaging and synchronous video appointments, there’s no need to trek to an office. Create the hours you want to work and manage your members from your phone or laptop, anywhere!
- Custom-built tools: Enjoy our easy-to-use practice management, EMR, and crisis protocol tools designed by our fleet of in-house clinicians and engineers.
- Highly competitive compensation!
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in psychology or counseling (e.g., MA, MS, MSW, MFT, MHC) from an accredited program
- An unrestricted license in the state where you reside (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC) from the USA
- Licensed independently for at least 1 year
- Preferably 2 years of experience providing CBT-based interventions with adults with depression and anxiety.
- Experience conducting interventions with the Unified Protocol is preferred, but not required
- Continued commitment to learning evidence-based best practices for the treatment of depression and anxiety
- Commitment to measurement-based care
- Tech-savviness and enthusiasm for integrating digital solutions into psychotherapy
- A high degree of responsivity and willingness to collaborate with Brightside’s team of clinical and tech experts
- Excellent written and therapeutic feedback skills
- Ability to work remotely with high-speed internet connection
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Brightside Health