Member Product Manager - Remote Mental Health
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Member Product Manager in Remote Mental Healthcare | Brightside
Depression and anxiety treatment can be highly effective, but only a fraction of the people who need care are getting it, and of those who do get care, a small minority get care aligned with clinical best practices. Brightside offers life changing depression and anxiety care from the comfort of home, using data, evidence based approaches, and responsive care to deliver measurably better results.
Description: We’re looking for an outstanding Member Product Manager to help us continue to build the most consumer friendly, efficient, and high quality mental health treatment platform available. Our product includes consumer facing features, clinician (doctor and therapist) facing features, pharmacy, and data/machine learning for clinical decision support, all in a HIPAA compliant environment following healthcare best practices. The Member Product Manager will lead the ongoing development and enhancement of all of the tools that our members use to engage in their care, including progress tracking, provider engagement, self care tools, and more.
- Collaborate closely with clinical, clinical operations, and marketing teams to identify insights and priorities for member experience enhancements
- Maintain the product roadmap and priorities for member tools
- Conduct research and evaluate data to develop insights and identify opportunities
- Write clear and effective product specifications
- Collaborate with design to product user friendly designs
- Work with engineering to plan, deliver, and test software consistent with spec
- Keep organization informed about new features and developments
- Measure performance and iterate to deliver on KPIs
Brightside is a team of digital health veterans passionate about changing the way people get depression treatment using a data-driven and evidenced-based approach. We are user focused, empathetic, and design driven. We value our team that appreciates balance, diversity, and happiness. We are passionate about creating mental health care solutions for our patients.
- Have experience building consumer facing software products as a product manager in the health space
- Are familiar with mental health treatments and the challenges that people with mental health issues face
- Are passionate about building an innovative new approach to help more people with depression and anxiety
- Are a structured thinker and great problem solver, with detail oriented and meticulous execution.
- A clear communicator and a thoughtful and empathetic collaborator
- Write effective product specifications
- Know how to work closely with designers and engineers to produce great work
- Are data driven, but also know when to trust your instinct
- Are able to thrive in a flexible startup environment with significant autonomy
- A team of digital health veterans passionate about changing the way people get anxiety & depression treatment
- User-focused, empathetic, and design-driven
- Uncompromising in our clinical standards
- Data-driven and evidence-based
- A team that appreciates balance, diversity, and happiness
- People who have seen depression and anxiety up close, whether ourselves or with people we love, and who want to make an impact
- Competitive compensation, including salary plus equity if desired as part of package
- Stellar Healthcare, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote environment.
- A transparent, collaborative and friendly culture with room to grow
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high value service to our customers.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Brightside Health