Full Stack Developer (Rails/React)
Brightside Health Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
The Brightside Mission
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression and anxiety care. We're on a mission to be the best and largest provider of virtual, evidence-based depression and anxiety care in America.Full Stack Developer (Rails/React)
We’re searching for someone with skills in both React and Rails, to help evolve and mature our codebase. We’ve got a set of lean, but mature processes covering product management, design system, automated testing, pull request reviews, CI/CD, code linting, etc.You will
- Migrate our existing member-facing React JS web application to React Native.
- Help build our brand new pharmacy operations iPad app using React Native.
- Help build workflows to automate psychiatric supervision of clinicians at scale.
- Help build tools to manage and monitor operations of our in-house pharmacy.
- Patient safety and data security
- Clean, simple, readable code
- Robust, automated testing (ideally rspec/capybara/jest/enzyme)
- Full code ownership
- DRY and YAGNI
- Small, frequent releases to production
- Experience (2+ years) developing React web applications
- Experience (2+ years) developing production Rails APIs
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote environment
- Built/supported HIPAA-compliant applications
- Production experience with React Native
- Prior startup experience
- $100,000 - $125,000 annualized salary based on experience
- Platinum healthcare, vision and dental
- Meaningful impact, great people, balanced life, positive and progressive culture.
- Work remotely and whatever schedule works best for you. We care about results, not 9-5.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Hardware and tools of your choice
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Brightside Health